The Greek Leadership course is designed to assist Greeks in succeeding at UL Lafayette, and to equip students with the skills and information needed to be productive participants and leaders in the Greek community. If an organization has at least four members who participate in the class during the year, they receive bonus points on the Chapter Excellence packet. You also receive one credit hour for your participation.
- Develop a passion and inspiration to become a leader in the Greek Community
- Develop an understanding and respect of the liability and risk management issues facing the Greek community
- Identify stereotypical/traditional attitudes of people, and how these influence social interactions between fraternity and sorority members
- Develop an understanding of how values and ethics can aid in achieving Greek ideals
- Develop a working relationship with future student leaders
- Engage in debates and discussion to utilize multiple perspectives
- Develop an awareness of University policies and procedures affecting all students, especially Greek leaders
- Develop working relationships with University personnel
If you are interested in this class, sign up HERE before the beginning of the semester!